Welcome to Liverpool Public Library
Check out a Book, DVD, CD, Magazine...
- Use the self checkout stations which are located throughout the library, including the children's room. Your library card and PIN are required.
- Use the MediaBank; items you select from the MediaBank are automatically checked out as they are dispensed. Your library card and PIN are required.
- The staff at the circulation desk are always happy to help you. Please present your library card.
How many items can I check out?
You may have up to 50 Liverpool items checked out on your library card at a time.
Renew an item
To renew borrowed items online you will need yourlibrary card number and a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN/password protects the security of your library account.
No PIN/password? Visit any OCPL public library and a library staff memberwill be happy to help you in the set-up process. It takes only a moment.
- Click "My Account" in the menu at the top left of this page.
- Enter your library barcode number in the box marked "Barcode Number," enter your PIN in the other box.
- Click Login.
- Click the "Items Out" tab. You will then see a list of items you currently have checked out.
- Check the box next to the item(s) you want to renew.
- Click either "Renew Selected Items" or "Renew all items."
- Click "Logout" when you are finished.
You can also call the automated renewal service at (315) 435 1430 and follow the voice prompts.