Welcome to Liverpool Public Library
HealthLink: Now What Do I Do?
Wednesday, March 26 • 6pm • Carman Community Room
Have you ever asked yourself:
• I have a health problem- who can I talk to?
• I just got a new diagnosis - what does it mean?
• Who can help me find want I need for my healthcare?
Learn how Upstate can help you connect to the right people, resources, and tools to help you and your family manage your care. Please call Upstate Connect at 464-8668 for details or visit their website to register
• I am overwhelmed with my health concerns - where do I start?
• I don't understand my health instructions - who can I ask?
• Upstate Hospital is so big, how will I find my way?
Presenter: Sue Badman MLIS, RN - Director of Patient Education and Interpreter Services at Upstate University Hospital.