We have two meeting rooms available for public use by Non-profit organizations:
- The Carman Community Room has a maximum capacity of 96.
- The D. Kenneth Sargent Room has a maximum capacity of 25.
- All meetings and events must be free and open to the public. Groups cannot bar anyone from coming in. Rooms may not be used for private events or meetings.
- There can be no admission fees, donations, or collections charged for room usage.
- No product or service may be sold.
- Reservations are made with the understanding that library programming and library use of the meeting rooms takes precedence over use by community organizations. Your reservation may be cancelled with 30-day notice.
- Submitted requests for meeting room use will be responded to within 72 hours.
- Meeting room reservations are accepted up to three months in advance and are limited to one reservation per month.
- A media projection system is available in each room. Instructions for connecting your own computer equipment to the system are available in each meeting room. Please be aware that library staff is not available to provide support with the set-up of audio-visual and computer equipment, especially on weekends and evenings.
Please read our complete Facilities Use Policy before making a reservation.
You can reserve a room using any of the following methods.
The meeting room reservation calendar window looks forward THREE months, which includes the current month. On the first day of every month, a new "third month" becomes available in its entirety. Example: on January 1, you could book an available meeting room any time between that date and March 31.
- Visit us in person during regular business hours.
- Call to reserve a room during regular business hours: 315-457-0310, ext. 102
- Or, send us a Fax: 315-453-7867