Need help with downloadable eBooks or Audiobooks?
The Liverpool Public Library has two downloadable eBook services:
|OverDrive: Downloadable ebooks
and audiobooks for your devices.
Available for Liverpool card holders only...
To get help from a librarian:
Visit the library and ask for our flyers on downloadable eBooks and Audiobooks.
If you find that you need some extra help checking out and downloading these materials, request a one-on-one 30 minute session with a librarian. Appointments for one-on-one download help are required: call (315)457-0310 ext 139
Appointments are available: Monday through Friday • 10am – 5:30 pm
Instructional information for 3M Cloud Library:
- How to get started (you must have a Liverpool OCPL library card)
- Special instructions for Kindle Fire users
(Sorry, other Kindle models are not supported by 3M Cloud at this time. Kindle users will find eBooks in the OverDrive Digital Library.)
- How to get the 3M Cloud Reader Apps
- Tutorial videos and Frequently Asked Questions on the 3M Cloud Support site
Instructional information for OverDrive Digital Library:
For online help with library eBook downloads:
- OverDrive's Help pages
- OverDrive's Getting Started page
- OverDrive's Digital Tour - brief video tutorials on checking out Audiobooks and eBooks
- Click the Help tab on the OCPL OverDrive catalog page, or follow the What do you want to do prompts
- YouTube tutorials from Onondaga County Public Library
- Instructional Web Guides prepared by King County Library System
- Includes Video showing how to find downloaded library books on NOOK and Nook Color & Tablet