Summer Celebration 2021
Help us wrap up Let's Read, Liverpool!
If you have not yet had the opportunity, we would like to ask you to reflect on your experience with us your summer. You can share your thoughts by taking this short survey.
The five questions here should only take between 1 and 2 minutes to complete.
Thanks so much for participating in Let's Read, Liverpool!
For 2021, we're introducing a new way to celebrate summer reading.
Visit our Let's Read, Liverpool page to learn more, see events for each day, view prize winners and find staff reading recommendations!
- Join our summer of reading by pledging to read. Fill out our pledge form online. Or visit Liverpool Public Library to fill out your pledge form.
- After you pledge, there is no registration necessary!
- But if you want to keep track of your books, you may do so with ReadSquared!
- Everybody can find a summer full of activities at lpl.org/events/programs-and-events/events-calendar
- You can share your summer reading fun at our social media, emailing us at email@example.com or by using #LPLSummerReads.
- Take a photo of yourself with the pledge form you see above and send that to us to be featured on our signage at the library! You can find it on the cover of our June 2021 Program Guide or download the certificate to print out at home. Lets-Read-Liverpool-Pledge-Form.pdf
Enjoy our Summer Celebration 2021 video!