|Carman Community Room||120 people (w/ chairs only), 60 with tables & chairs||Room Request|
|Sargent Meeting Room||25 people||Room Request|
|Collaborate@LPL Room||8 people||Room Request|
Carman Community Room
The Carman Community Room can fit as many as 120 people when it's set up with chairs, or 60 when tables are added. The room also has a kitchen. It is used for many of the library's events, including HD-projected movies on the big screen. View a configuration chart for seating in the Carman Community Room here.
The Carman Community Room can be reserved for public use by non-profit groups or organizations. You can reserve the Carman Community Room at this link.
Sargent Meeting Room
The D. Kenneth Sargent Meeting Room can fit up to 25 people. It can be configured in several ways to fit the needs of an event. View a configuration chart for seating in the Sargent Meeting Room here. Equipment includes WiFi and a high-definition audio visual projection system.
The Sargent Meeting Room can be reserved for public use by non-profit groups or organizations. You can reserve the Sargent Meeting Room at this link.
Collaborate @ LPL Room
The Collaborate @ LPL room located in the Quiet Study area is equipped with the latest technology and seating room for eight around a worktable.
Individuals and groups who reserve the space will have the use of a Windows computer connected to a 60-inch video screen, a webcam for video conferencing and a Creston video management system.
The Collaborate @ LPL room can be reserved for public use by non-profit groups or organizations. You can reserve the Collaborate @ LPL room at this link.
Guidelines for Using the Rooms at LPL:
- All meetings and events must be free and open to the public. Groups cannot bar anyone from attending.
- There can be no admission fees, donations, or collections charged for room usage.
- No product or service may be sold.
- A media projection system is available with instructions for connecting your own computer equipment. Library staff may not be available to provide support with the set-up of audio-visual and computer equipment, especially on weekends and evening.
- Submitted requests for meeting room use will usually be responded to within 72 hours with either an approval or denial.
- Meeting room reservations are accepted up to one month in advance and are limited to one reservation per month.
- Library sponsored programs take priority over all other room reservations. In the event of a conflict, the library reserves the right to cancel room reservations no less than 30 days prior to a scheduled event
Please be familiar with the Meeting Room Policy before making a reservation.