We Have Free WiFi
LPL Public Wireless is the WiFi network name.
You do not need a password to get on the network, although you do have to agree to the terms and conditions the first time you sign on each day.
LPL Public Wireless WiFi is available when the library is open.
Affordable Connnectivity Program
If you can't afford Internet at home:
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet.
You are likely eligible if your household’s income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line, or if you or someone you live with currently receives a government benefit like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Pell Grant, or Free and Reduced-Price Lunch.
If your household is eligible, you could receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
- A low cost service plan that may be fully covered through the ACP*
- note that you might be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Find more information and how to apply on the FCC site.