Student Library Card
A library card for every student at Liverpool CSD
A new partnership between the Liverpool Public Library and the Liverpool Central School District will enable students to use their lunch pin as a library card at the Liverpool Public Library.
With the LPL Student Library Card, students can:
- Borrow up to three physical items.
- Download eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and music.
- Access digital resources such as databases, newspapers, and reference books.
Utilize streaming services, including hoopla, when a valid email address is added to the student library account.
- Return materials without incurring overdue fines.
- Place holds at Liverpool Public Library, provided the student has given the library their email address or phone number.
- Use computers in the library.
Students at Liverpool CSD will automatically be enrolled in the LPL Student Library Card.
Note: LPL Student Library Card accounts will be in compliance with all laws and regulations regarding both student and public library data.
To opt-out of the LPL Student Library Card, parents/guardians may fill out this form and submit it to their school office.
For more information on 'Pool Pass, visit our 'Pool Pass FAQ Page.
Elementary School Students
Middle School Students
High School Students